- This event has passed.
2018 Dirt 2 Delicious Camp
July 16 @ 9:00 am - July 20 @ 4:00 pm$215.00
If you’re between the ages of 9-13, join us in the Palgrave United Community Kitchen and at the Albion Hills Community Farm for some delicious fun. We will be harvesting, cooking and eating local, seasonal food and having loads of fun.
Games, crafts, adventures and much more. Campers even participate in the designing, planning and presenting a community food festival on Thursday, July 19, 2018!
If you’ve registered for camp, please visit Dirt2Delicious Camp Details 2018.
Payment Options (3 options)
Sign into your Financial Institution with Online Banking or use your Mobile Banking App and choose “Interac e-Transfer”:
- One Interac e-transfer: full payment to firstname.lastname@example.org – $215.00
- Two Interac e-transfers: the first installment of $50 (non-refundable) to email@example.com, second installment of $165.00 due June 1, 2018
- One Interac e-transfer of $50 (non-refundable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, balance due June 1, 2018 – $165.00 by cheque made payable to: Palgrave United Church, 34 Pine Ave, Palgrave, Ontario L7E 0L9
- Cancellation request made prior to the start of camp (by July 1, 2018) will be granted a full refund minus a $50 administration fee per camper.
- Requests made after July 1, 2018 prior to start of camp will be granted a $100 refund ($115 administration fee).
- No refunds will be given for cancellation request made after the start of camp.
Please send an message to email@example.com to be added to the Wait List for the Camp in the event that one or more of the registrants withdraw.